What events do we organise and where can we be seen?
Krkavci organise a fecning tournament with long swords (called Krkavčí fechtík) and take part in tournaments in central Europe.
Ocasionally we also organise open trainings which anybody over 18 years of age can attend. These trainings are designed for people who would like to train with us but don't have time for regular trainings. No knowledge of fencing is required. The dates are announced via News here and via Facebook.
Irregularly (several times a year) we also organise weekend seminars led by us or our teachers from Digladior. Ocasionally we also attend seminars organised by other teachers.
Every year, we visit a few battle reanctments of battles from the first half of the 15th century.
You can usually meet us in Lipany, Sudoměř, Hořice, Trocnov, sometimes also Libušín and other battles.
We have attended the following events under the flag of Krkavci:
- Prague battle of Vítkov (Hrrr na ně!) in 2017 (oficiální video z bitvy)
- Hrrr na ně! in Prague at Vítkov in 2016
- Historical camp and fighting at Lipany in 2016
- In April of 2016 we camped and fought at the battlefield of Libušín
- In June of 2015 we defended the Vítkov hill where we also camped.
- In May of 2015 we camped and fought at the battle of Lipany.
- In April of 2015 we fought at the battle of Libušín where we also camped in a historical camp.
- At the end of June 2015 we attended the Battle of Ford. (official website)
- At the end of May 2014 we fought at the battle of Lipany..
- In April of 2014 we camped and fought at the battle of Libušín.
- In July of 2013 we attended the event ,,Hrr na ně!'' – Hussites at Vítkov, mostly a reenactment of the battle of Vítkov. (official website)
- At the end of May 2013 we attended the battle of Lipany near Český Brod.
- At the end of April 2013 we fought at the battle of Libušín.
- At the turn of July and April 2012 we camped and fought at the battle ,,For honor and glory'' (siege of the Hukvaldy castle).
- At the beginning of July 2012 we took part in the show of Siege of the Švihov castle.
- At the turn of June and July 2012 we camped and fought at the Battle of Ford (Zbořený Kostelec).
- In May of 2012 we provided disciplines for the kingthly celebrations at the Točník castle. The event was organised for the pupils of 7th grade with waldorf pedagogy by Dědina elementary school.
- In April of 2012 we camped at the battle of Libušín, some of us attended the battle as well.
- In July of 2011 we fought in the battle ,,For thruth and chalice'' (siege of the Hukvaldy castle).
- In April of 2011 we attendend the battle of Libušín where we helped with building the bulwarks and pallisades and assisted in operating stuff.
- In June of 2010 we took part in the celebrations of 650 years since the first mention about the town of Kundratice with a fencing show.
In lesser numbers we have attended the following:
- Battle of Libušín in 2009, 2010, 2017.
- Battle of Zbořený Kostelec (Battle of Ford) in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Battle of Kolín in 2009 and 2010.
- Battle of Zbiroh in 2010.
- Presentation of the German fencing school for a group of Japansese senseis of kendó in 2010.
- Weekend seminars of Petr Vytopil in Brno in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Weekend of European martial arts Tyrhnaw 2012
- Tournament of the Digladior fencing school in December 2011, May and December 2012, June 2013, December 2014, June and December 2015.
- Knighting of 1st graders in the elementary school of Benito Juarez in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Tournament Kubelíkův kord in 2013, 2014
- Feder tournament of Digladior in January and April 2014
- Saturday seminars (Lichtenauers kunst and others) from Digladior in 2014, 2015, 2016
- Feder tournament in Polná in 2014
- Feder tournament in Pardubice in 2014
Every year in summer we organise a feast and in winter a christmas party with a history lecture. These events are private, though.
Currently we do not offer any shows.
Where have we been?
Here and at a few other places which we don't remember anymore :-)